The words of the LORD are pure words:
There are those of you 'brethren', so you call yourselves anyway, who would deny me my belief on the King James 1611 Bible being the inspired, pure and preserved words of God. You folks base your criticism on intensive study of the Bible and manuscript evidence falsely so-called (probably not your own studies and so you are just following a man as much as you criticize us for doing). You tell me the AV1611 has many errors in it. You tell me there have been "TEXTUAL" changes in the 7 editions of the AV1611. You all even taunt me about our use of the year 1611. After all, you say, we cannot even read an AV1611 without formatting the text with Roman Type. You would deny me the "ignorant" position of believing the AV1611 being infallible.
Let me ask you to answer the following questions about my position:
1. How many people am I leading to Hell because I believe the AV1611 is infallible?
2. How many young Christians will grow up with a stunted knowledge of the Bible, if I teach them to read it with the belief it is infallible and the very words of God?
3. What is wrong with holding up the AV1611 and telling Bible-believing Christians, "You can trust every word"?
4. How much of my reward will I lose for trusting God to keep his "WORDS" to every generation?
5. If I am not allowed to believe the AV1611 is infallible, then which version should hold that distinction?
6. If no version can hold that distinction, what do you suggest I tell my grand-children the next time they read Psalm 12:6-7?
7. If I am forced to learn Hebrew and Greek before I can study the "words" of God, will you pay for our lessons?
8. Please tell me why you still "preach from" the AV1611 but do not believe it is infallible?
9. Which Bible do you use in your private studies and which one is the "best translation"?
10. Why can't you just leave us "ignorant brethren" alone with our belief in the infallibility of the Scriptures and let us retain the title "Bible-believers", while you could use the title "Bible-correctors and interpreters"?
I know I will continue to receive tons of comments telling me how stupid I am, and how ignorant of the truth I am, and how I am leading my friends astray holding up the "infallible" AV1611. But somehow, I cannot see the Lord condemning me for trusting Him and His promise in Psalm 12:6,7. Can anyone imagine I would make God angry because I believe He has preserved for me His inspired words, just as I believe He has promised?
Come on..... What's wrong with believing the King James Bible Only?
What do YOU have to offer in its place other than confusion - hundreds of different versions all saying different things - hundreds of different Greek texts all saying different things because you DO KNOW that the 'originals' are not available, right? You do know that, I hope!
And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God. Luke 4:4
What do you have to offer us regarding that EVERY word of God that we are to live by?
John 10:9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.